How to change Gift Aid Qualification Method on amended gifts

 How to change tax status on amended gifts
 If a gift has an incorrect Gift Aid Qualification Method and has been amended, you will be unable to change this from the gift directly.

          1. Open the gift then go to the Amendments tab
          2. Open the existing Amendment
          3. Click on the Split Gift tab and change the Gift Aid Qualification method
          4. Save and close the amendment and gift

**NB. On recurring gifts, this will only update the gift aid qualification method on payments going forward, any historical payments will not be affected but can be manually or globally changed.



Was this article helpful?