Then, add the new user to Altru:
- Click Administration > Click Application Users > Click Add
- Enter a Name, Email. Ensure this email address is the same that is connected to the person's profile on Blackbaud.com.
- As an option (this is not required), you can connect this user to a constituent record in Altru if they have a constituent record .
- Mark the checkboxes for all system roles the user needs. If you are unsure what system roles to assign, refer to our Knowledgebase What system roles should I assign to Altru users?
- Click Save & Invite. An email is sent to invite the user to confirm their single sign-on account for Altru.
- The invited user must confirm the email address and sign in with their Blackbaud ID account. If the user does not have a Blackbaud ID, they can create one from the sign-in screen.
- Use the Status column on the Application Users page to monitor the status of invitations. You can also resend an invitation, if necessary.
Note: To provide users with access to resources on blackbaud.com, site administrators will need to add users to their Blackbaud site account.