- Navigate to www.blackbaud.com
- Click Sign In and sign in as a Site Admin for the organization
- Click on your name in green at the very top of the screen, next to: "Welcome: FIRST/LAST NAME."
- Under, "Organization," on the left hand navigation menu, click on "Manage Roles."
- Find your name, or the name of anyone else that you'd like to manager the roles for, and click, "Manage Roles."
- Find and check off "Blackbaud Hosting Primary,"
- Scroll to the very bottom and click, "Submit Roles."
How do I change user roles in Blackbaud's records for my users to access chat, training, Case Central, and Community
Note: this changes applies to future renewals and not renewals that are currently in progress. If you need to change the designated contact for a renewal that is already in progress, either reply directly to the email sent from our SSL Cert Renewals team, or email them at SSLCertificate@Blackbaud.com. In your email, include the URL associated with the SSL certificate, and the GeoTrust order number. You may also chat directly with GeoTrust, to discuss possible contact changes.