- Go to Fundraising > TeamRaiser
- Next to any TeamRaiser event click "Manage"
- Search for the name of the constituents. If you are merging two constituents with different names, you will want to do this in two separate tabs in your browser to compare.
- Examine the Event Name column in the results and identify any TeamRaiser(s) that both people are registered for. If you find multiple TeamRaisers that both constituents are registered for, you may need to perform the steps below multiple times. Select one of the participant records for the event by clicking on their name.
- Next to where it says "Personal Page" click "Edit"
- Scroll down to the very bottom and you will see the keyword for their URL shortcut underneath where it says "You can create a personalized Web address for your personal page..." Remove that shortcut and save for one of these constituents, and you should be able to merge without a problem.
- If you found multiple events that both constituents are registered for, repeat steps 5-6 for each event.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.