When using the create method with the SRConsAPI servlet, login_name and login_password are listed as optional fields. If you use the add_group_ids parameter, login_name and login_password become required fields. There are two methods of resolving this issue:
- Instead of using the SRConsAPI servlet, use the CRConsAPI servlet as it doesn’t use login_name or login_password parameters.
- If you want to continue using the SRConsAPI, use the credentials for a valid API administrator with the parameters login_name and login_password.
To find valid API administrator credentials, log in to Luminate as an administrator and perform the following steps:
- Go to Setup
- Select Site Options from the dropdown menu
- Select the Green Open API Configuration tab
- Click the Blue link "Edit server API configuration"
- You will now see a table that lists API administrator accounts