- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Select the source view of Constituents and click Ok.
- On the left, expand Groups Belonging to, then click on Constituent.
- In the middle, select Last/Organization/Group/Household name and move that to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to the group name.
- On the far top left, click Constituents and output information you want to see about the constituents in a group in the Results Field to Display section.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab. Name and save the query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.