We also recommend finding a 3rd party file hosting solution such as Dropbox or Google Drive to store your media. Note: Blackbaud cannot guarantee or support the functionality of any externally hosted files.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
Google Drive Help articles
Dropbox Help Articles
Adding a link to a document from third party site
- Navigate to the page and/or part you're working with (through Email or Formatted Text and Images Part).
- Highlight the text/image you'd like to use as the link in the editor window.
- Click the Insert tab
- Click the Link button to create a new hyperlink.
- Select the "Create other type of link"
- Type or paste in the link in the URL field
- Click the Insert button.
- Click the Save button.