How the Paid status in app works for Registered participants (Note: This is different from the Participant Status field in The Raiser's Edge Database View.)
- $0 unit and no gift linked to participant record = Paid in app
- No units added at all ($0 or with $$) = Paid in app
- $$ units and linked gift = Paid in app (note: This is triggered by the gift link. It does not compare the gift amount, thus partial payment will be "paid" in the app.)
- $$ units and linked gift = Not paid in the app
- If there is $0 unit and a $$ unit on the same participant record, the $$ unit will cause Not Paid to show.
- If a Participant is Not Registered, no unit info will show. Participants should be marked Registered once units are added (hence, they are "registered"). A Not Registered participant can be found, but the app will prompt for units and payments to register them via the App.
For the most accurate numbers in app:
> Leave as Not Registered until units are added
> Make Registered once units are added
> Do not link less than full payment to the Registered Participant record.