We found that if a registration type has an apostrophe in the name then supporters selecting that registration type will not be asked to pay.
This is a defect in the system which we have fixed. We can avoid issue like this by removing apostrophes from registration type names.
Example: "Runner's 10k" should be changed to "Runners 10k"
This can be done by the following steps:
- Access your event's setup through Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon
- Open the event's Website Info page (also known as the Webinfo Checklist)
- Click the Fee Structure link
- Scroll down and identify any registration types that contain an apostrophe in the Level Name
- Click Edit
- Remove the apostrophe from the Registration Type field
- Click Save
- Back on the Webinfo Checklist, click the green 'Publish This Event Now' button to push the change out to your event