- Grant the necessary permissions to run the Blackbaud Management Console to the Windows account that is currently logged into the server.
- If using The Raiser's Edge 7.93 or higher, verify that the Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects 2012 are installed on the Blackbaud Management Console server and the SQL Server.
- Navigate to the Windows Programs list, Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features
- Locate the following entry in the Programs list: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Objects
- If the program does not exist, navigate to the "ISSetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Shared Management Objects x86" folder located within The Raiser's Edge downloaded installation files and run "SharedManagementObjects.msi"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.