- From the Design tab, in the Report Type field, select the type of report to create.
- To view a pop-up preview of the report, click on the report type. For information about report types, see the introduction to Web Traffic Reports.
- In the Report Title field, select the report title.
- To use the report name as the title, select Default.
- To use a custom title, select Other and enter the report title in the field.
- To display the name of the report, select Show Report Title.
- Click Save. You return to Parts.
- To use the part, you must place this on a page to view it's report features. For more information on the report type features, please see Web Traffic Reports.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.