- See our System Requirements for the latest information on hardware and system compatibility.
- All users must be logged out of The Education Edge or Blackbaud Student Information System, NetClassroom, and Faculty Access for the Web before updating (BB52082).
- Ensure the Network Services user has Read, Execute, Write, and Modify NTFS permissions to the Downloadable Documents folder (BB146980).
- Confirm you are using version 7.87 or higher of Education Edge by clicking Help, About in the software (BB79245).
- If your database includes Faculty Access for the Web, you must also install Faculty Access for the Web 7.87.
- We recommend that you not run NetClassroom on the same web server as Faculty Access for the Web or WebPurchasing.
- After the download completes, log into the web server with a Windows account that has local administrator rights and double-click the executable to begin the installation.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.