As for bypassing required fields in Firefox; you probably noticed a popup box that says "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs." If you read more about this in forums, then you will notice that many other people using other applications are having problems with this as well. When the checkbox is marked in that popup, it somehow allows you to bypass the required fields in CMS. Here is a Firefox setting that you can adjust to get rid of this dialogs box:
- Type about:config in the Firefox address bar
- Ignore that warning about the warranty (this change can be reversed by resetting the browser to default settings)
- Right-click in the preferences area and choose New > Integer
- Paste the preference name of dom.successive_dialog_time_limit and click OK
- Then enter 0 and click OK
- Close all open Firefox windows and tabs for the changes to take effect
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.