- In AP, Banks, open the bank in question and select Edit account user options under General Tasks
- Go to the Records tab, and select Create Payment
- With this highlighted, select to Always use this parameter file under When previewing or printing a Pre-payment report from Create Payments
- Within Select a Parameter File, click Add New. This will bring up the new report parameter, and you are able to navigate to the Format tab and set the Sort/Break options for Payee and Transaction number.
- Click Save. Then, you can close out of the report screen, and click OK on the Options screen.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.