First, you must ensure that the fields are visible, and set to be used.
This is done under Setup -> Database Configuration
Once you find the field you would like to add, you must do the following:
- Make sure the 3rd column over "Use this field" is checked.
- Next, you will want to make sure the 4th column "User can see" field is checked.
- Then the 5th column "User can change" must also be checked.
- You may select the 6th column "Required for registration" but you can also set that in the next phase, so it it not required.
- Now go to Setup -> Standard Page Center
- Select Constituent Profile (User Registration) and click customize
- Go to Step B. and click Select Attributes to Display, and select the fields you want to show
- (Optional) Step C. Select Required attributes, and select which ones are to be required
- Save all you changes and the new user registration page will have the new fields.