- Before you publish the store, associate the products with a particular interest (step 12 when editing the product). Then you can use the interest opt-in groups to identify constituents who purchased that item.
- Create a query and use an interaction clause:
- Go to Data Management > Query
- Click on "Create a new query"
- Give the query a name and description and save
- Click on "Add an interaction clause"
- Choose "Referenced Types" and then "eCommerce purchase" as the type
- Pick the name of your eCommerce store and save
- Run an eCommerce Purchasers Report
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.