- Log into your Blackbaud Omnibar Login Account with your Google account.
- Click Turn off Google authentication.
- Click Send email.
- Close out and go to the email account associated with the Google user and open the email that was sent.
- Click Reset password link in the email. This will open a new page for the user to set up their new password to use with their account.
- Enter the new password they want to use, confirm it, and make any changes to the name fields that they need to make (name fields will default in if they have a name associated with their Google account, which most users do, but a few may need to complete them if their Google account doesn’t have these values) and click Confirm.
- This will update the user account, log you out, and then return a new Sign in screen with a message saying Google authentication is turned off:
- Enter your password and Sign in and you will be logged in as signing in with Blackbaud.
- If you want to change your Google email address to a work email address, follow I need to change my email address in your records on the website.
Review the help files.