To check on the connection between Luminate Online and The Raiser's Edge:
- Log in to Luminate Online
- Go to Constituent 360 > Groups
- Click Map a New Group to an Offline Segment
- If an error is returned on this screen, it's possible web services is not running or needs to be restarted
- Log in to the server that has Blackbaud Web Services installed
- Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tasks > Services
- Take note of the Status column
- Right click on the Blackbaud web Services and choose to Restart or Start
- Return to Luminate Online and follow the steps above to check the connection
- Ensure you are the most recent version of Web Services and/or the Raiser's Edge Luminate Online plug-in. For update instructions, click here .
- Ensure that Automatic Processing is disabled (unmarked) in the plug in Options under Automatic Processing.
- Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tasks > Services and right click on the Blackbaud Web Services. Select Properties > Recovery. For the Failure options, select Restart the Service from the dropdowns. This will automatically restart Blackbaud Web Services should it crash in the future.
- How to ping Web Services to ensure it is responsive
Contact Support and reference this article.
Note: If you recently installed the update to ResearchPoint as described in the following solution, and were on a version of The Raiser's Edge/Luminate Online integration plug in lower than 1.4.5326, please access this Knowledgebase Solution.