In the Back Office/on the Membership Record:
- Click the Upgrade now button that appears on the constituent's Memberships tab or on their membership record.
- Scroll down to What are they paying for? and choose to Renew the membership instead of upgrading the membership:
- When you choose the option to renew the membership, you will see the expiration date will update to extend the membership for an additional year:
- Complete the membership transaction as usual.
- For active members, you should see the option to Renew beside the constituent's name in Daily Sales.
- If a constituent has multiple memberships and the membership you need to renew is not showing at the top, you can see a complete list of memberships by clicking the Memberships button. Scroll through this list until you see the option to Renew the correct membership:
- Complete the transaction as usual.
- If the renewal is also a downgrade to a lower level, they will be a member of the lower level immediately and they will no longer have the benefits of the higher level.
- In the renewal is also an upgrade to a higher level. the member will immediately enjoy the benefits of the higher level.