- Go to Data Management > Query.
- Create a new query with a name and description.
- Select to add an Interaction Clause.
- Select Default Types > Event RSVP.
- Find a user with this interaction and enter the subject of the interaction in the blank provided.
- Once you run the query it should populate all users with this interaction.
- To add the results to a group > Use query and choose to add results to a group.
- Once completed you can select the query to rebuild on its own to add users daily or weekly.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.