- Verify the tickets you are rescheduling have the same price type or same price as the new event. If the tickets are a different price type or different price that isn't on the new event, refund the order and re-ring up a new order with the new prices to the other event.
- Go to Tickets > Program Search. Search for and select the program. Go to the Event List tab and verify there are other events scheduled in this program.
- Verify that the event you are rescheduling to has availability by looking at the availability on the Event List tab.
- When searching for the other event, change the date filter to All dates. Make sure you are marking the box to show past events or show events with no availability, if needed.
- Make sure the event you are trying to reschedule into is not a member-only event.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.