- First, review the Export and the affected record(s) to ensure that incorrect set-up is not causing the issue. Some things to review are:
- Does the contact type exist on the organization record?
- Is the expected relationship marked a contact?
- Are the Date From/ Date To dates being used?
- Is the Sort by field on the Export field criteria affecting the data shown?
- Is the address on the relationship marked Send Mail to this Address?
- If data issues have been ruled out from step 1, then go to the organization record of the contact that is incorrectly exporting.
- Open the contact record that is exporting on its Relationship tab and note its contact type.
- Save and close out of the relationship and organization record.
- Go to Config > Tables > Contact Type.
- Add a new entry to the table, such as Test.
- Perform a Table Cleanup replacing the Contact Type noted in step 3 with the value added in step 6. Be sure to delete the previous entry.
- Edit the value from step 6 to the one noted in step 3 to add back the value to records.
- Run the Export again and the first contact type should correctly export now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.