How to set up test records to access an Online Reenrollment form
- Create a Student record in The Education Edge which also contains an Applicant View.
- Create an Individual record in The Education Edge to represent a parent or guardian of the Student.
- Create a qualifying Relationship and Reciprocal Relationship in The Education Edge between the Individual record and the Student record. The specific relationship types that qualify to access any given Online Reenrollment form for a Student are defined within the Online Reenrollment form itself.
- Create a NetCommunity user account that is linked to the Individual record using the "Add Users to NetCommunity" utility in the NetCommunity plugin of The Education Edge. Instructions for using the "Add Users to NetCommunity" utility are provided in the Online Campus Community & The Education Edge Integration Guide.
- Login to the NetCommunity website with the user account that is linked to the Individual record in The Education Edge.
- Navigate to the page with the Form Display part that displays the relevant Online Reenrollment form and click the "Reenroll" link to launch the Online Reenrollment form.
Due to the wide variety of optional features available in Online Reenrollment forms and the NetCommunity content management system in general, there are a few specific error conditions that your test user may still encounter, depending on the specific options and features used in your form and/or site. Please refer to the additional solutions below if you encounter any of the corresponding error messages or conditions: