To create the Anchor:
- Navigate to a portion of the page and select an area that you want to link to.
- From the WYSIWYG, select the Anchor icon.
- Name the anchor and save your changes.
Note: For the top of the page, you might name your anchor "Top" or "Intro". For the bottom of the page, you may name it "Bottom" or "Conclusion").
- You will now see a small anchor icon where you have inserted the anchor on the page.
- From the WYSIWYG, create the hyperlink text and highlight it.
- Select the hyperlink icon.
- From the anchor drop down, select the anchor you created. Notice that the anchor populates into the link URL field with a hash tag preceding the name of the anchor. Example: #intro
- From the link URL field, place your cursor in front of the populated anchor tag and input the URL of the page.
Note: If you are having trouble finding the URL of the page, select the "Browse Links" button from the dialogue to search through your Luminate objects. Copy and paste this URL into the Link URL field preceding the hash tag.
- Insert the link into the page and save your changes.