The frame may not be displaying due to a variety of reasons:
- Verify that the URL entered when editing the part is correct
- Ensure that the URL referenced in the iframe code is using HTTPS and not HTTP
- If using the Frame part for displaying video, ensure that the URL referenced to the file uses a Document part URL
- Note: Uploading a file using a Document part will provide a Document part based URL
- Example: http://www.mynetcommunitysite.com/document.doc?id=XXXXXXX
- Your browser might be preventing unsecured content from displaying. Temporarily allow unsecured content to view and test the frame again:
- In Internet Explorer 11, a yellow bar should display at the bottom of the page with a prompt regarding blocked unsecured content. Click "Show all content".
- In Google Chrome, a small shield will display on the right of the address bar next to the favorites icon. Click on the shield then click "Load unsafe script".
- In Firefox, a small shield will display on the left of the address bar next to the URL. Click on the shield then the drop down arrow. Click "Disable Protection on This Page"