2. "From address:"
3. "From name"
4. Note - In Addition the Solicitor side generated emails subject line will no longer function. This is to comply with DMARC standards so that the messages can be received. A default subject should be entered in the subject line when creating the email on "Step 4: Create Email Designs".
These fields are required now in response to the new DMARC standards adopted by the major ISP's around April 15, 2014.
These fields were created to ensure the continued functionality of the Fundraiser Part as it applies to sending emails.
The from name is not the person sending the email, but the organization name. This is to comply with the DMARC standards so that the messages may be received.
For more information about the DMARC Technical specification you can go to: http://www.dmarc.org/
To ensure emails will leave with your organization's information, we will need to update each fundraiser email and personal page manager email by:
- Login to NetCommunity
- Find and edit active Fundraiser Part or personal page manager part
- Scroll down to "Step 4: Create Email Designs"
- Edit an email message and observe that Subject, From Address, and From Name are set to defaults
- Update the email message with a generic Subject and your organizations From Address and From Name