- Grant the user rights to 1099s:
- In Administration > Set up System Security > Open the user group that the non-Supervisor user belongs to
- In the user group under System Components, highlight Shared components
- Under Shared Component Privileges, highlight Personal Information
- Click Options
- Mark State Tax Reports and Federal Tax Reports and Tax Report History
- Save and close
- Have the user Exit and Sign out and Sign back in
- Log in with the username and create a new 1099 parameter
- In Mail, Forms, highlight 1099 Forms and click New.
- Click Display report to start the 1099 wizard
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.