- Run the Event Attendee report.
- Add filters to pull attendees for the specific event and level.
- Add the Event Attendee ID field to the report.
- Run the report and export the results as a CSV file.
- Add the desired Event Level ID to your file; this will be the new level for your selected event attendees.
- In the Apex Data Loader, run the Update operation.
- Mark the checkbox box at the top to "Show all Salesforce objects".
- Choose Event Attendee as the object and select the CSV file you just created as the target.
- Map the ID field to the Event Attendee ID column in your file.
- Run the operation to update the selected attendees.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.