Blackbaud Hosting Services profiles that are assigned to the [SITEID]_EU-REAdmin security group have rights to access the User Administration tool in the Blackbaud Hosting Services web portal. This User Administration tool allows users to add/edit/delete Blackbaud Hosting Services profiles, which are used to log in to the Blackbaud Hosting Services website.
Note: We strongly advise you to set up a second user in the Admins group. The additional user name can serve as a backup if you are unable to log in under the sole Admins group user name provided by Blackbaud Hosting Services.
2. If you are logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to ‘Add Your Favorite Apps.’ Click the plus (+) sign to proceed. • To be able to create new users, you will need to add at least the Application icon and the User Administration icon (which requires admin rights in Hosting).
3. Click ‘All Apps’ and then click each app you would like to have displayed on your login screen. • To be able to create new users, you will need to add at least the Application icon and the User Administration icon (which requires admin rights in Hosting).
4. Click the ‘User Administration’ icon 5. In the ‘Blackbaud User Management’ window that opens, click ‘Add New’
6. Fill in the form completely and select the appropriate User Group
7. Click ‘Submit’
8. Click ‘OK’
To Disable or Delete a Hosted User Account:
1. Login to the EU data center with admin rights 2. Click the ‘User Administration’ icon 3. Right click on the desired user and select either ‘Delete’ or ‘Disable Account’