- Check the IDs in the form API code.
- In Luminate Online go to Fundraising > Donation Campaign > All Donation Forms (tab)
- Find the donation form that matches what is in the API code and click the Edit link.
- That ID can be in found in the URL, e.g. https://secure2.convio.net/shortname/admin/Donation2Admin?df_id=1260&don.admin=form_ed_id.cf&action=edit&dc_id=1181
- The ID in that URL should match the Donation Form ID in the API code.
- Click on step 2, Configure Donation Levels.
- Find the donation level that matches what is in the API code and click the Edit link.
- That ID can be in found in the URL, e.g. https://secure2.convio.net/wish/admin/Donation2Admin?df_id=1260&don.admin=level_id_ed.cf&dl_id=1523&action=lvl_edit&dc_id=1181
- The ID in that URL should match the Donation Level ID in the API code.
- You may have to go through this step a few times as there may be multiple donation levels associated with the API form.
- Correct the API code so that only IDs that are clearly linked as defined here in the UI are included in the API code.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.