- Log in to NetCommunity
- Click Edit this page in the top left corner of the page that you would like the form to be on
- Click the empty content pane box, or a cog wheel of an existing part, for where you would like to place the form on the page
- Click New part
- Choose Form display from the part type drop down menu in the popup window. Also, enter an appropriate part name in the part name field.
- Click the Next button
- Click the Add Form button
- Click the binoculars to choose the existing form
- Click the form you want to use and click the Select button
- Enter an appropriate Display Name for the form. Note: This display name will be seen by users on the site.
- Make any other changes to the form display part that are wanted
- Click the Save button
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.