- Planned maintenance notices are posted 3 days in advance of the work.
- Unplanned incidents are posted immediately following confirmation of an issue affecting multiple sites and updated as soon as we have new information.
- The page refreshes each time you open it. If you keep the Hosting Status page open, it does not automatically refresh. To refresh, either re-open the page or press Ctrl + F5.
These are the icons and their meanings:
Available - Your hosted products are available and functioning normally.
Planned Maintenance - We have scheduled your product for routine maintenance such as an upgrade or patch. During the noted time, you may not have access to your hosted product.
Informational - We have detected an issue and are actively investigating but have not yet determined the overall impact.
Problem - We have confirmed functionality of a hosted application is not performing as expected and is impacting multiple clients. We are actively working on a resolution.
Critical - We have confirmed a hosted product or major functionality is unavailable, and we are actively working on a resolution.
- Hosted Application does not open when clicking the product icon in the Hosted Environment
- Error: You do not have any hosted products at this time - when opening the Blackbaud Hosting Status page
- We are unable to provide any details at this time. Please return at a later time - when opening the Blackbaud Hosting Status FAQs page