- Update the existing Word document that was used for the membership card OR create a new membership card format. If you need to add or change merge fields, go to Marketing and Communications > Letter Template Library > Generate header file under Tasks. Choose type membership card and click Ok. Then use this CSV file to do a mail merge with your Word document. Save your membership card document.
- Go to Marketing and Communications > Letter Template Library.
- Click on the card format that needs updating, and click Edit. Note: If you don't know which card format is being used, go to Memberships > Print Membership Cards. Next to the name of the process used, note the card format name.
- Click Clear File to clear the current card document.
- Click Choose File, and browse out to the updated card word document.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.