Please complete the following steps if you need to run this downloaded reupdatepwd.exe file on a 32-bit operating system:
- Copy the reupdatepwd.exe file to a 64-bit operating system (example: Windows Server 2008 R2) and extract it's contents.
- Copy the 2 files that are extracted, namely, UpdateRE7.mdb and UpdateRE791.exe, to the computer with the 32-bit operating system where you want to run the utility and place them in the SysDB folder (Example: C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\SysDB\)
- Double-click the UpdateRE791.exe file to run the reset process
- Select your database from the drop-down menu and click UPDATE
- Click OK
- The Supervisor password will be reset to ADMIN