- Access the Constituent record linked to the gift in Luminate Online (this may need to be done by searching for the constituent by address or by searching for the gift itself)
- Make a small edit to the record’s biographical information, such as to the middle name, maiden name, nickname, or address fields. This edit can be reversed later
- This will dirty the constituent record and resend it to the Luminate Online plug in
- Access the plug in and process the constituent record changes
- Check the Gifts & Registrations portion of the plug in, where the gift should now have a name
If this does not resolve your issue, in Luminate Online, go to Data Management > Luminate Management > Queue Status. If there are any numbers in the Pending column that do not go away after a few hours, reach out to Luminate Online support for assistance.