- Access the Constituent record linked to the gift in Luminate Online (this may need to be done by searching for the gift itself through Fundraising>Transactions)
- Make a small edit to the record’s biographical information, such as to the middle name, maiden name, nickname, or address fields. This edit can be reversed later
- This will dirty the constituent record and resend it to the Luminate Online plug in
- Access the plug in and process the constituent record changes
- Check the Gifts & Registrations portion of the plug in, where the gift should now have a name
If this does not resolve your issue, in Luminate Online, go to Data Management > Luminate Management > Queue Status. If there are any numbers in the Pending column that do not go away after a few hours, reach out to Luminate Online support for assistance.