- In Admissions Office, Go to Reports > Applicant Reports and Choose "Applicant Status Report"
- On the General Tab, choose between Active Applications or Active and Inactive Applications
- Choose your date range for 'Date Changed' and 'Status Date'
- If desired, you can mark the checkbox to create an output query of applicants
- Utilize the filters tab if we want to filter on specific applicant records
- Access the columns tab in order to choose what column and information you want to be output on the report
- To sort the report, go to the Format Tab and go to Sort/Break and choose how you would like to order the report
- Preview the report to confirm all information is output correctly
- If you want to adjust the name format of the records, go to the Format Tab and select 'Name Formats' and you can choose to pull the addressee/salutation from Configuration or from the Applicant Record.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.