- Create the constituent attribute in The Raiser's Edge
- Note: The attribute must be a constituent attribute, be of a yes/no or table attribute type, and must be marked as one per record and active.
- Log in to the NetCommunity website as a supervisor
- Reload Code Tables in Blackbaud NetCommunity. You may need to do this more than once.
- Click Administration > Sites & Settings
- Mark the checkbox for the new constituent attribute in the Attributes section
- Click the Save button at the top of the page
- Edit the user email preferences form
- Mark the Include checkbox for the attributes
- Click Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.