- Go to Setup > select Security Categories
- Click on the name of the security category for center B
- Select the Green Category Permissions tab at the top
- Select the dropdown menu next to "What type of permissions do you want to edit?" and adjust it to Content Viewing
- Click Choose
- Click "show all groups"
- Browse through this list of groups and look for Site Visitors and the name of your center A group
- If you find the groups, then adjust them to "Cannot View Content in the category (security category)"
- If you do not find the groups, then click "Show only overrides" and then click "Add an override"
- Select the Group Type of your center A group (or Site Visitors) and then select the Group Name from the dropdown menu
- Mark the option for "Cannot View Content in the category (security category)"
- Click Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.