If you have not displayed your 1099-MISC report:
- In Mail > Forms, highlight 1099 Forms, and click New.
- Select the current year in the Generate 1099s for file report field and click Display Report.
- Click Next through the 1099 Setup Wizard, verifying the Payer TIN, Payer Information, and Tax Preparer Type and remaining screens.
Note: You will not have to edit any State and Local Tax Items as they are not required for filing 1099s.
- On the Preparer grid, make any necessary changes to vendor amounts and click Next Step.
- On the 1099-MISC Printing and Filing Options screen, select the appropriate method and click Next through the remaining prompts.
- When your report loads, select Tools, Registration from the menu bar.
- On the Registration screen, highlight one of the rows and press Delete on your keyboard to remove all registration codes.
- Click Done.
- Close out of the 1099-MISC Report.
- Display the tax report again and you will be prompted to enter your company information to re-register Aatrix.
- Enter the appropriate information and click OK.
- At the next Prompt, click Register and view your new registration code.
- Click Done to continue processing your 1099s.