Start your Query:
- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add and select Add an ad-hoc query
- Choose the source view of Sales Order and click OK
Add fields to Include Records Where:
- To find Sales Orders that have been marked as tax exempt, in the middle column, scroll down until you see "Is tax exempt?" Drag this field to Include Records where and set this equal to Yes. Your field will appear like this: Is tax exempt? is equal to Yes
- To only see orders within a certain date range, in the middle column, drag "Transaction date (date only)" to Include records where. Set this to be equal to, between, etc. the dates you are looking for. For example: Transaction date (date only) is equal to last month.
- If you'd like to eliminate any Fully Refunded Orders, from the middle column drag "Refund Status Text" to Include Records Where. Set this field to be not equal to Fully Refunded. Your field will appear like this: Refund Status Text is not equal to Fully Refunded
- To see the reason an order was marked as tax exempt, from the middle column, drag "Tax exempt reason" to Results Fields to Display.
- To see any comments made on that order, from the middle column, drag "Tax exempt comments" to Results Fields to Display.
- To see the total amount of the order, drag "Amount" from the middle column to Results Fields to Display.