- Open Server Manager
- Select Manage
- Select "Add Roles and Features"
- For the Installation Type, select "Role-based or feature-based installation" and click Next button
- Select the appropriate server where you want to install the IIS roles and click Next button
- Select "Web Server (IIS)"
- Click "Add Features" on the Add Roles and Features Wizard
- Click Next button
- On the Select features Window, confirm or enable .NET Framework 3.5 Features and click Next button (Please see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn482071.aspx for more information)
- On the "Things to note" Window, click Next button
- On the Role Services Window, leave the defaults AND add the following:
- Under Security, Basic Authentication and Windows authentication
- Application Development and all sub-components
- Under Management Tools, IIS 6 Management Compatibility and all sub-components
- On the Confirm installation selections Window, click Install button
- Once the required IIS Roles are installed, then complete the steps in Knowledgebase BB744883
- Install the Education Edge software workstation components from your deploy folder
- Install Faculty Access for the Web or NetClassroom
Installing IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012
Installing IIS 8.5 on Windows Server 2012 R2
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.