- Navigate to Content > select PageBuilder.
- Click Edit Content under Actions for the page in question.
- If you are not already using the Plain Text Editor, click the pencil icon in the top right corner to view the HTML source code.
- Identify any embedded content or reusable pages included in the content of the page. The easiest way to do this is to locate the tag <convio:session name="51" param="page_name"/> , where the parameter is the name of the PageBuilder page.
- Locate the referenced PageBuilder page(s) in the PageBuilder Library and click Edit Attributes.
- Navigate to 7. Page Properties and unmark the "This is a Secure Page that will be encrypted via SSL" checkbox.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.