- Go to Constituent360 > select Groups
- Select the Administrator Group List tab
- Find your admin group and click Edit Permissions
- Click the Blue link at the top "View all permissions for [group name]"
- The Type of Permission should be CMS Management and the Permission Granted should be CMS Administration for all relevant security categories
- If there are any content permissions on this popup, such as Content - All Management, then it will need to be removed
- Click the dropdown menu next to "What type of permissions do you want to edit?" and select the Type of Permission that shows in the popup screen (e.g Content - All Management)
- If a Default Permission was set, than it can be changed here for all security categories
- If the permissions were given to specific security categories, then click Show all categories
- Adjust the permissions for the individual security categories to "No additional permissions (inherit from Any registered user)"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.