Prior to following these steps, please be sure to review important information about the Contact Information Plug-In (BB756107) and what it resolves.
To find the total number of records that are affected by this issue, please follow the steps below:
- In The Raiser's Edge, go to Plug-Ins > Contact Information Plug-In
- From the Contact Information Resolution screen, click Include and select All records
- Under How do you want to resolve the affected records?, select Interactive
- Click Continue
- At the bottom left of the plug-in screen, this will display the total number of affected records in your database (Showing X of Y affected constituents)
- Note: As you resolve records, the total number of affected records will decrease. This will only still show records that have not been resolved.
- To begin resolving these records, please review the Knowledgebase solution on the Contact Information Plug-In for guidance on how to run the plug-in