- Open Blackbaud CRM. From Administration
- Click Countries and states under Configuration.
- On the Countries tab, click the double arrows beside the country with an empty value in the ISO column.
- After the row expands, click Edit.
- When the Edit country screen appears, in the ISO 3166 two-letter code field: enter the international, standardized two-letter code for the country as set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
For example, enter GB for the United Kingdom or US for the United States of America.