- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Click on the source view of Memberships and click OK.
- In the middle, click on Membership Level and move to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to OR one of and search for your membership levels. Click Ok.
- On the left, click on the plus sign next to Members, then click on Constituent.
- In the middle, click on Name and move to Results Fields to Display.
- Move any other fields you want to see to Results Fields to Display, such as Constituent\Address (primary)\Address or constituent\phones\number.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.