To add a Fundraiser through the web view
1. Create a constituent record for the RE user in the database view
*Note* if the constituent record already exists skip to step two
2. Select the Mark as... Fundraiser option on a constituent record in the web view
*Note* this will mark the solicitor button on the constituent record in the database view
3. When prompted, search for the RE user's name then click save
*Note this will link the RE user record to constituent record in Admin > Security in the database view
- A RE user does not need to have access to the web view in order for that fundraiser to appear in the drop down
- A fundraiser in the web view is the same as the solicitor in the Raiser's Edge database view.
- If you want to remove a solicitor from appearing from the drop-down, mark the solicitor as inactive in the database view.
- For more information about Work Centers please visit the Set up Fundraising Work Center Help
- Visit the Raiser's Edge NXT Community for additional information and interaction with other users.