- Log in to The Education Edge as a supervisor user
- Choose the correct module (Admissions Office for application forms or Registrar's Office for reenrollment forms)
- Click Configuration > Fields
- Choose the correct type of record that is mentioned in the error message (Applicant, Individual, or Student)
- Find the field mentioned in the error message
- Unmark the required checkbox for the field
- Attempt to process the form again
Note: If the field is Applicant ID, the field must be unrequired in order to process the application. We cannot add this field as an option on the Online Application form. This is because the Applicant ID is automatically generated after the application is processed. If the applicant ID field is added to the form, the generation of the applicant ID will not work in The Education Edge. The applicant ID can manually be changed on the applicant record in The Education Edge after the application has been processed.