The screen below is displayed when clicking Display Report from a 1099 parameter for a year which you have already completed 1099 processing. If you have Aatrix locally installed, you access this screen from the workstation which you originally processed 1099s. If you are hosted, you may access this from any workstation as Aatrix is installed into your Files Folder. Please see the image for more information on the History File Options.
- Displays all of the 1099 forms along with their last completed action and date of the last time it was printed, originally completed or corrected.
Note: If the Last Completed Action box is empty, you must choose to eFile or Print Incomplete 1099s as an action.
- Allows you to see a complete list of actions for the 1099 filings. It displays filings, corrections, and changes in status.
C. View Instructions on Returning Later:
- Opens a PDF document which outlines how to access previous filings for 1099s and W2s.
- Choose which form(s) you want to reprint on the next screen. You will have the option to have the forms printed with a Records Copy Watermark or print as Original.
- If any reports are gray on the Reprint options screen, Aatrix is not recognizing them as completed and you must choose the eFile/Print Incomplete option.