- Click on your name > Setup. The Setup screen is displayed.
- Under Administration Setup, expand the Manage Users section.
- Click Profiles.
- Find the profile that corresponds to the users that should have access to the Find Donors tab. Click Edit next to that profile.
- Scroll down to a section labeled Custom Tab Settings.
- Find the Find Nearby Donors tab in the list.
- Change the drop-down box next to it to say “Default On”.
- Click Save. This will save your changes and take you back to the list of user profiles. Repeat the above steps for all profiles that need access to the Find Nearby Donors functionality.
- On the screen that lists the profiles, click on the name of the profile that needs to have access to the Find Donors tab. (Note: in this case, you need to click on the profile name, rather than the Edit link.)
- Scroll down to a section labeled “Enabled Visualforce Page Access”. Click Edit.
- In the list of Available Visualforce Pages on the left, find a page called cv.NearbyDonors. Highlight this entry.
- Click the arrow to Add this entry to the list of Enabled Visualforce pages.
- Click Save. Repeat these steps for all profiles that need access to the Find Nearby Donors functionality.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.